- CRASH REPORTS: Crash reports can be obtained by visiting www.crashdocs.org
- HOUSE CHECKS: Requests for house checks can be made through online requests.
- ALARM REGISTRATION: Register here.
- COMPLAINT/COMPLIMENT: Utilize this online form to submit complaint or compliments about the PD.
- EMPLOYMENT FINGERPRINTING: The Mahoning Twp PD will conduct employment related fingerprints for a fee of $40. Fingerprinting is done through appointment during normal business hours. Please call ahead at 570-275-5611. Please note that this service is limited to the requesting agency’s willingness to accept “hard cards.” Mahoning Twp PD will not honor “Livescan” submission requests. Most state licensing, child abuse clearances, etc. must be done through “channelers” approved by the FBI and managed by the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP). Information about fingerprints required for licensing can be also be found here
- CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD INFORMATION (CHRI): The Mahoning Township PD maintains criminal history information on all people arrested by for a crime who have subsequently been fingerprinted as a result of the arrest. We do not possess CHRI generated from arrests by any other law enforcement agency. To obtain CHRI generated and maintained by the Mahoning Township PD, please download, carefully read, complete and submit this form.
- RIGHT TO KNOW POLICY & FORMS
Requesting Audio/Video Recordings from MTPD
MTPD CHILD SAFETY SEAT INSPECTION CHECKS: The Mahoning Township Police Department is dedicated to traffic and passenger safety by providing Child Safety Seat Inspections at the Mahoning Township Police Department, located at 849 Bloom Road, Danville, PA 17821, free of charge.
An appointment is needed, so please call the police department at 570-275-5611 to schedule.
Child Safety Laws in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania law requires any occupant younger than 18 to buckle up when riding in a vehicle, as well as drivers and front-seat passengers. Children under the age of two must be secured in a rear-facing car seat, and children under the age of four must be restrained in an approved child safety seat. Children must ride in a booster seat until their eighth birthday.
Car Seat Recalls
Visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's website to find out about car seat recalls and defects, register your child restraint system for future recall notification or to file a child restraint complaint.
Special Events Permit Application: https://mahoningtownship.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/SPECIAL-EVENT-PERMIT.pdf