Services & Forms

  • CRASH REPORTS: Crash reports can be obtained by visiting
  • HOUSE CHECKS:  Requests for house checks can be made through online requests.
  • ALARM REGISTRATION: Register here.
  • COMPLAINT/COMPLIMENT:  Utilize this online form to submit complaint or compliments about the PD.
  • EMPLOYMENT FINGERPRINTING: Until further notice, the Mahoning Township Police Department is suspending fingerprinting services for the general public.  If you require fingerprints to be completed, you may call IdentoGO at 570-884-3743, located near Selinsgrove at 12 Commerce Ave., Monroe Township, PA.  We apologize for any inconvenience.
  • CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD INFORMATION (CHRI):   The Mahoning Township PD maintains criminal history information on all people arrested by for a crime who have subsequently been fingerprinted as a result of the arrest.  We do not possess CHRI generated from arrests by any other law enforcement agency.  To obtain CHRI generated and maintained by the Mahoning Township PD, please download, carefully read, complete and submit this form.
    Requesting Audio/Video Recordings from MTPD


MTPD CHILD SAFETY SEAT INSPECTION CHECKS:  The Mahoning Township Police Department is dedicated to traffic and passenger safety by providing Child Safety Seat Inspections at the Mahoning Township Police Department, located at 849 Bloom Road, Danville, PA  17821, free of charge. 
An appointment is needed, so please call the police department at 570-275-5611 to schedule. 
Child Safety Laws in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania law requires any occupant younger than 18 to buckle up when riding in a vehicle, as well as drivers and front-seat passengers.  Children under the age of two must be secured in a rear-facing car seat, and children under the age of four must be restrained in an approved child safety seat.  Children must ride in a booster seat until their eighth birthday. 
Car Seat Recalls
Visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s website to find out about car seat recalls and defects, register your child restraint system for future recall notification or to file a child restraint complaint.
Special Events Permit Application: